View Single Post
Old 2009-01-25, 19:14   Link #80
RayzorFang
APRIL APRIL APRIL

I've watched the series in chronological order and also airing order of course airing order first. I can't help but read into the conversation between Yuki and Itsuki at the sleeping Asahina scene where Yuki talks about joining together rather than 'pluck out the possibilities of the future' with asahina.
Itsuki also talks about 'he' first, which i think refers to Kyon, and that Kyon is the key to unlocking the door(Haruhi?) and change... the universe??? And then he goes on to say that he doesn't have enough authority and 'we'(his organisation) needs time to think, then Yuki says its not the time to tell the whole truth. I haven't read the novels so i have no idea if this is significant or not but i do know a whole volume was used for the making of this movie so it should be important. Anyone know anything or got any ideas?

Anyway.

Its funny how each character actually got the role that they actually had in real life and i still have no idea how/why Shamisen can talk and why Kyon wasn't freaking out about it, its probably explained in the novel.

Love the randomness of this ep, Itsuki's finger and nose thing is so funny, Yuki trying to keep Shamisen from falling is so cute, Kyon's comments are hilarious and love the last part when the credits are rolling