Thread: Licensed Upotte!!
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 06:09   Link #234
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

This story... it must be written for GREATEST JUSTICE

Episode 3 was quite merciless towards L85, really laying her weaknesses thick there. At the least though, she garnered the sympathy of the SMG's

Need more EDUTAINMENT
you wanted to mean THIS?
Spoiler for Jonah with FN FNC:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I acknowledge the advantages of bullpups in urban areas....but to actually use one....no, unless the other weapon is really an inferior choice.

G3 should become Heckler and Koch's poster girl...
the time I used the AUG was a bit new during the first time I used one, but for preferences, the standard configuration still stands amongst soldiers and shooters worldwide.

inb4 H&K's top guys see the depiction of their firearm and agree to put her alongside her real counterpart to promote moar sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
One disadvantage of bullpups, so I've read, with regard to the L85 and SAR-21, is that a left-handed user must learn to shoot right-handed - unless they want hot brass flying into their faces all the time.

It's not so bad with a conventional layout weapon because the brass is ejecting away in front of you, so you could shoot left handed.

And yes, I totally agree that G3 should be H&K's poster girl.

While Elle's story is a bit sad, this line cracks me up: "Truly, a feat made possible only by the stubbornness and dogged determination of the British people!"
as for the bullpups, tell that to FN Herstal as they just made a bullpup that can POSSIBLY be ambidextrous... ze F2000... sadly, I hear they 'triple feed(?)' at times and the default red dot scope is hated (need moar proof).

as for Elle... I thought she'd be the A2 right now...