View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 06:22   Link #48
randomlex
In the eye of the storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
About Wergo, Virgo, etc, I think I'm just going to call him Hamburger. Much simpler for me. (and it freaked me out at first, that thing on his face )
I think the name's already taken - the gorilla in Foxy's crew had that name or nickname . But yeah, I was like "WTF is that?", though the way he knocked out The Law* was impressive enough for me to ignore it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
What I found interesting about this chapter is Kinemon's Fox-Fire Style, cutting fire and all that. I'd assume the same style could be done with other elements.... and seeing as Zoro seems pretty interested in Kinemon's style.... maybe Zoro will learn some moves based on some of these techniques and start attacking with the elements~?
Yeah, I don't get it - I believe (and hope) that it's his DF that allows him to do that, because having Zoro learn to cut elements now would mean that he doesn't have a strong enough Armor Haki to cut through Logias. Plus, a sword technique to "cut" fire and explosions? A bit weird (too close to a DF power), although not that unlikely...

-------
* VGHS reference