View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 05:54   Link #349
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Avenging his lovely bastard son eh? I'd rather surprised that King of Briune let him do as he please.
Ah, Zyan, that pathetic complete waste of space spineless haughty jackass noble. I was so very glad when he got shot by Tigre, and even moreso after he was shot down together with his flying dragon.

Supposedly, the official story is that the King has fallen into a sickness after the loss of Regnas. In actuality,
Spoiler:
and thus the King has no power nor authority to intervene in the current state of things. Also, the King's court has split the king's authority due to this into half, with half of the authority to mediate in the affairs of the nobility having fallen onto (dun dun dun) Dukes Tenaldie and Ganlon.

So you can see why they're running around doing as they please.

Quote:
That kind of question had already been asked several times before. Heck, even if Tigre obtained that sword, what he can do about it? He even lose to normal foot soldier when it comes to melee combat. His dad taught him nothing but archery.
It's been causing me nothing but grief, that question. Not addressed to anyone in particular, but I would seriously appreciate it if people read through the entire thread before jumping on the post reply button.

Quote:
I feel rather confused here. If there will be only 7 viralts in this world, then what are Black bow and Durandal?
The Black Bow and Durandal are magical/mystical weapons just the same, only not in the same class/type/league as the Viralts. For one, the Viralts were said to have been handed down by the founding King (and Black Dragon in human form) of Zhcted to his seven wives; the Black Bow was passed down by the goddess of night and death Tir na Fa onto Tigre's ancestor (and inherited by his line all the way down to Tigre who is now the promising bearer); Durandal is the sword of the founding King of Brune, Charles, and kept by the royal family as an heirloom.

With the existence of these weapons, as mystical as they are, they also indirectly prove another thing (something Voljenoi's presence proved directly); that the myths and fairy tales they have aren't exactly just stories.