Thread: Licensed Tamako Market
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 19:29   Link #142
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Man, that first pixiv "fan-art" was so much better than these official K-on/Kokoro Connect look-alikes (I'm aware it's the same artist). Bah. Also those voices from the CM... are quite irritating. I was hoping for more of a "Ghibli-style" family series which I got from that pixiv pic, but alas looks like Kyoani is doing what they have been doing that are the most commercially successful to them - the exaggerated moe-moe gag-centric, "cute humour spam" style apparent since Lucky Star and which continued onto from K-on, Nichijou and the currently airing Chuunibyou. Ah well, was too good to be true I guess .

But with every Kyoani-production and hyped project, I'll wait till a proper PV and the first 2-3 episodes till the ultimatum but will be making sure my expectations are kept relatively low. Who knows, might be a good watch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Badminton again?

What an odd synopsis. Almost sounds like classic KyoAni moemoe mixed with a dash of PA Works and a side of Adachi. I'm almost interested.
Was initially expecting that (but Ghibli instead of Adachi in my case), but looks like I'll have to degrade to expecting just classic Kyoani moe moe now. PA Works is PA Works, Adachi is Adachi and Kyoani is Kyoani . I'm guessing Hyouka was an exception to the rule for Kyoani and not the norm.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote