View Single Post
Old 2007-04-11, 08:19   Link #53
Crovax
A2000A
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Crovax Send a message via AIM to Crovax Send a message via MSN to Crovax Send a message via Yahoo to Crovax
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcl822 View Post
-NO EFFECTS OF ANY KIND. Meaning, no echo, double-voice, harmonies, pitch-tweaking, no special effects of any kind. Unless there are two melody lines (or the melody is more like a harmony), don't even try it. In fact, ask me first before trying.
-This time, I will allow songs that are not in their original pitch. Just let me know to what key it was changed to when you submit your entry.
Am I correct in understanding that you are supposed to simply ignore parts of the song where 2 lines overlap? Or are you allowed to mix in more than 1 recording to facilitate karaoke of all the lyrics?

pitch? key?

Is this contest as serious as it seems to be? I was kinda hoping it'd just be a fun way of hearing eachother FAIL at singing. My entrance in this could have only one consequence: Being charged with crimes against humanity.

Seriously though, can I hear examples of previous editions of this? None of the torrents seem to be seeded. Wanna hear just what sort of quality ppl produce before making too much of an ass out of myself. ;-)

It would be so much fun to do Princess Bride by KOTOKO btw, lol. =P

( About half of the song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8P32zKf1qHk )

Wonder if there's a karaoke version of it though, one would have to be slightly insane to sing along with this. Especially since its lyrics do not exactly obscure the fact that the song was made for an H-Game
Crovax is offline   Reply With Quote