View Single Post
Old 2008-06-13, 03:11   Link #43
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Three comments after reading the chapter:

1) Why does it say on the last page that this is what" Ichigo and Rukia are fighting for- how it all began"? Does Rukia still have a role in all this? I thought her part ended with SS arc.

2) If Aizen wanted to lie to Urahara, he could've just used hypnosis to ensure he didn't see the hollow masks or sword wounds. He didn't.............why? It seems he wanted Urahara to complete what Aizen started and turn them into vaizards. That also explains why Aizen is happy to let Urahara and Tessai live as witnesses.
I get the feeling Aizen almost expected them to show up.............at the very least, i highly doubt that he was scared of them. After how Aizen pawned Shinji,it'd be a brave person who asserts Aizen fears anyone.

3) I still don't understand why Tessai didn't use a 90s level kidou. The only reason I can think of is if all the 90s level spells are "single target" powers and he wanted an "area of effect" attack that would take out all enemies. Anyone who's played RPGs would get what i mean .

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-06-13 at 06:28.