View Single Post
Old 2010-04-10, 00:32   Link #7856
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
  • Group B needs to include an adult, with a bone to grind with the entire family, and access to large quantities of money. Kyrie finding out about the baby switch and that Rudolf is directly involved, but not knowing that Battler could possibly be her son is pretty much the only candidate here...
I think your forgetting Hideyoshi. Kyrie seems to be very charismatic and persuasive, and she has influence in because of her friends in Kyoto, but I don't think she has a lot of money and she's never said that she hates everyone in the entire family. Hideyoshi however only recently got into debt when his restaurant was stock listed and some group of people took the liberty of buying all of his stocks. That and he talks about how it would be like Kinzo to prank his family with letters from Beatrice to challenge the epitaph and magic circles in episode 3.

Anyway I think Hideyoshi has more money than he lets on. He's definitely in trouble, but he wouldn't need ten tons of gold to buy his stocks back.

Nobody really ends up suspecting the jolly fat man.

Last edited by Judoh; 2010-04-10 at 00:53.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote