View Single Post
Old 2005-12-25, 14:43   Link #79
Saedin_Casora

Well, that was an enjoyable series, much like the original.

Of course, being the foolish sort of person that I am, I'm not usually the sort that comes onto message boards, as I tend to end up a laughingstock in some way or another, but silly me ended up inspired after episode 12, and felt reinforcement after watching the ending.

@_@ Yes ladies and gentlemen who don't-give-a-damn, I've ended up with the beginnings of an internet RPG...

I am going to hell T_T

Sekainoomoii.15.forumer.com

If anyone here who doesn't immediately dismiss this message thinks they can do it too, I'll leave openings for series-characters about, after a PM that proves you can do it of course. ^_^ If not... Well, I'll use my experienced ninja-skills from six years of roleplay to neatly sidestep the issue.

I've already got a decent core-group, and it's designed to generally keep immature (Note the term was not inexperienced) roleplayers at arms reach, but I'd love reinforcement from folks who actually KNOW the series @_@;;;

Would help if someone can also point out any mistakes or reinterpretations too.

Hope to see some of you there ^^;;; Regardless of whether or not though, I'm probably going to be lurking about this forum for a while. I've got an account, so why not use it?
Saedin_Casora is offline   Reply With Quote