Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-05-15, 19:27   Link #664
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Answer me this fella's.......ya know. despite this being an ecchi manga (and i've read up to chapter 34 I believe) LOVE the series......kinda PO'd at the anime but meh w/e I feel in love with the manga way before.
but..neways Despite this being an ecchi series.........after re-reading alot of stuff I dont really notice.....that much bigtime ecchi. I mean u only see pantsu every so often? cause it's usually darkened out. And I mean season 2 the whole Yukari threesome thing is about the farthest it's gone as far as ecchi (and it wasn't even that bad)......so really what classifies this manga as ecchi, because you dont really see any real nudity (or do u....maybe i just can't remember) and even then....the amount of pantsu shots are not that bad (especially compared to the anime....which Wouldn't u agree is SO much worse. it makes the manga look like Ah! my goddess or something lol)
am I just forgetting a bunch of SUPER ecchi parts........or is it really not that ecchi after all?

oh and the nosebleed thing.....well i have a theory (abit a slightly perverted one at that) U'd get a nosebleed from maybe too much blood rushing to your head? right? so it spurts outta ur nose (like if ur excited......) .....too much blood rushing to your head.......get it? lol
i know I know dirty mind LOL
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote