View Single Post
Old 2009-09-18, 00:49   Link #19865
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
Anyway, the greentext is, obviously, Kogetsu. Just see how he likes using a colored text for random comments.
Already said I'd be silver, not green.

Quote:
...Actually, sorry for asking, but, Kogetsu, are you male or female?
Oh dear... did someone put you up to this?

Look, if you want to keep thinking of me as a guy, go ahead. If everyone wants to start thinking of me as a girl, I'm perfectly fine with that, too.

I don't particularly see the need to force one thought or the other, as it really doesn't bother me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivify93 View Post
I was under the impression that Kogetsu was male due to his rabid Yuki fanboyism. Much like my rabid Haruki/Kyon fanboyism, but without the death threats and the knife.
That doesn't really prove much. My attacks on people are simply on the grounds that they objectify her.

Also... ever hear of the term Yandere? I'm simply mad about the character type.

Quote:
Kogetsu is an "Alien Witch's Apprentice". I am not sure if you can have a male witch in english. It is why I started to think he(?) might be a girl in the first place.
"Great Goddess" and "Alien Witch" are terms attached to Nagato within the series, you know.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote