View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 00:24   Link #262
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
Yes, I know that Zessica showed signs of liking him, but because of what? Amata hadn't really shown her any attention. Why would she love him for that?

I agree that her angst has purpose ,but it won't lead to anything good, it's just something to be used for manipulation. I'm curious to how Mykage is going to use her from now on though and what state she's in. Will he inflict mind control? Or did he leave her dead because he had no other use for her.?(Probably unlikely) If he takes her to Altair will she turn into a guy? :P

I think Mikono saved Kagura because of that reincarnation mess being thrown at her all of a sudden and her being confused because of it. She was begging Amata to "forgive him" so I think it has something to do with their past lives. Although I'm confused as to why Amata would have to forgive himself. :/
"Love needs no reason" but i agree with you that Zessica really had no concrete reason to fall in love with Amata. But after the confession scene, i stopped caring about why Zessica fell in love with Amata. About the Mykage manipulation, i think it will lead to something good because it mirrors the Sirius manipulation by Touma.
I started out liking Mikono but now i have the same standpoint as Vena, she justs irritates me for some reason and holds no candle to Silvia.

Last edited by finalfury; 2012-05-27 at 00:35.