Thread: Crunchyroll Dog Days' (Dash) [2nd season]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-28, 22:26   Link #2022
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 12

I know I'm rather late with this, but it was hard staying sane the past 2 weeks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

What in the world is with this eyecatch? If they were going to pretend being all grown up, why aren't their boobies big- *Rico knee's mangatron's chin* Cough, uh, Covert-chan? Tail jewelry? Really?

Ahem, yes, about the ep, I didn't know the Fest was still going on... even more surprising, I didn't know this ep would focus on the 3 flattest girls!!!! GAH *Noir torture tickles mangatron with her tailtacles* No stop, it's true! 3 flat loli's on an expedition! *Rico shoots mangatron in the crotch* I HAVE SEEN IT ALL, the DFC! Deliciously Flat Club- *Covert-chan starlight breaks mangatron with her rifle*

I'm not sure if I was paying attention, but what was in the box?

And I like the grown up Becky, ah hugging her won't be illegal anymore those starry eyes, the er, modest chest, and she can handle the big guns now! Oh I have a big gun I'd like her to- *Becky slaps mangatron around a bit with her broom*

I found it amusing that Valery had a hand in those traps back in the day. Just what was he doing underneath that library in the first place... in fact, if those traps were intended to keep Adele at bay, I have a hard time believing she'd actually make it out of there ah, the season has been fun so far with Adele being dojiko Adele. I wonder what is she going to mess up for the last ep.... maybe.... ruin the return process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I was thinking more about this......

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Tron switching to hentai mode in 3......2.......1........
Hmm, nice pic. But that's all I can say without my post being deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for nyantype nsfw:
Ooh, a present! Now how do I unwrap, do I start from the chest area, hmm no scissors as that would potentially harm such delicate skin, ah! Perhaps I use my teeth to unravel these knots
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote