Thread: Licensed Übel Blatt
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-09, 01:50   Link #286
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
There aren't really anyone in thsi world who are 100% innocent now, are there?

Certainly not armed soldiers.
And by that reasoning, Ascheritt wasn't wronged. He was an armed soldier, so it was perfectly ok to massacre him. Seriously, what kind of bullshit is that?

Quote:
The way I see it, Koinz wants vengeance on his former brethren, that is his primary purpose. He does not want to kill 'innocents' as you put it or anyone other then the 7 heroes, however he won't let that stop him from his goal. He will try his best to avoid hurting innocents, but he will not stop just because of this. Fair enough, no?
I agree that it's his mindset. What I disagree with is the opinion of posters here that he hasn't done anything bad.

Quote:
Personally, I don't usually condone vengeance (that is why I am against capital punishment), however it is a manga series, and the 7 heroes have committed rather horrendous acts, atrocities if you like. They haven ot been good leaders, to say the least.
Depends. Glen may have been a good leader - the Knights of the Seven Lances are certainly a credit to him. Except Ikfes. Then again, he wasn't able to do anything about his companions' excesses, so it's hard to say.

Quote:
Touche.
"Country vs 1 person" isn't a war by any reasonable definition. Not even a civil war.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote