View Single Post
Old 2014-01-23, 23:14   Link #682
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Personal cliche that I hate with a burning passion: Anime girls who cannot cook at all, but will happily make disgusting concoctions without taste-testing them, and then feed them to the objects of their affections and demand he eat and enjoy whatever foul mess she's cooked up. Just, no.

How the fuck hard can it be to take two slices of bread, spread butter, put a slice of ham, apply mustard, put a slice of cheese, apply sliced tomatoes, and voila! AND ANIME GIRLS SCREW EVEN THAT UP!

And those idiots happily go and serve a disgusting concoction to their victims with big smiles and expect them to eat it. Didn't they not taste test their own food? Don't they know the meaning of walk before run? If one has never cooked before, why in the name of all that is holy is one trying to halfass something without even using a cookbook?

I'm forgiving of most things except kitchen stupidity. Because that shit can get you killed. (I have been sidelined with food poisoning. Was not a pleasant experience. Vomit should not be red-tinted.)

The sad thing is that in my experience, this is actually a reflection of the modern girl, who on average does not know how to cook.

Though one of the most ridiculous examples has to be Mitusrugi Meiya's failed attempt at rice balls, which ends up as basically charcoal. With eggshells in it. (How the fuck did she get eggshells into rice what is this I don't even.)

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote