View Single Post
Old 2011-10-16, 20:03   Link #1119
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfileOF View Post
Oohara Sayaka?
Though she has played so many successful roles, i have to admit she is not my ideal Iri... her voice is too weak.
I think she is excellent. I didn't read the novel so I don't have a "voice" inside my head but I have no problems with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
To enjoy at all? No. To enjoy as much as possible? Yes.

But watching the F/SN anime wouldn't do all that much to increase the enjoyment anyway, since it's a fairly lacking adaptation of only one of the Visual Novel's routes. The VN itself is what you should experience beforehand for maximum enjoyment, but that'd take even longer than the anime, so yeah...

Honestly though, I don't get the need to rush into a show that's only 3 episodes in. You'll get through those in no time and you'll then have to wait 168 hours for the following episode every time. Surely you could use some of those to go through the VN, no? Ah well, just my two cents.
You'll need like 30 hours of gameplay to finish the visual novel. You can do it this month and then catch up to the series then.

It'd be so much better to be up to date with everything Type-Moon for this too. Yes, that means playing the Tsukihime series and watching (Kara no Kyoukai) Garden of Sinners. Besides, they are all awesome stories and I will never regret playing/watching any of them as I do other stuff, lol.