View Single Post
Old 2012-05-12, 18:09   Link #15
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
Nice to see you're enjoying this, guys.
We're able to enjoy another segment of the ML series, and that's all thanks to your hard work. Again, thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Spoiler for ...:
I kinda thought of that too, but I think she's his element, so he feels more compelled to provide support. I might be wrong though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timsel View Post

Yeah, it'd be nice if we get see the tanks in action in this segment even if its just for one scene. They're outdated, but they can still be useful for artillery support in a desperate situation, no? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
That was Ayamine not Meiya :P,
Actually, it can be any of the five girls depending on your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Thank you very much for posting this translation, Silvance.

The first chapter makes Irisdina look very much like a capable and competent commander in and out of her mecha (though some official art featuring her makes me wonder if she's also had a lot of practice as a seductress). Still, I'm very confused as to why Carnelian's gorgeous art took so long to be featured in an Age studio IP. Carnelian was one of their founding members, so why did it take so long for her to take the spotlight?

I'm also confused as to why so many other characters in this series (such as Sylvia Kuszaszynska, Gretel Jeckeln, and Pham Thi Ran haven't received any attention in the official art yet). Carnelian's designs are always golden.
Oh, all I did was post the link. lol

The one that you should really thank is MisterV and Timsel since they seem to work on it together. :3

lol. I believe those are just for fanservice, I mean Yuzuka and Yui often have official art depicting them in an erotic manner, and they're not seductress in any manner.

As for Carnelian, I did not even know she's a founding member of Age... but yeah, I love her art a lot too. <3
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote