Thread: Licensed Cross game
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-25, 17:33   Link #2482
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
Ehhh is it not obvious They are both just really slow. Does admiration make you jealous? They don't have to be open about anything for the viewer to notice things. Even Azuma thinks so and Akane thinks there is something going on. And I know nothing will happen soon, I don't even know if anything will ever happen. It might just end like this...
Its more along the line that the romance is an afterthought since its a shounen orientated manga but to emphasis the point the baseball is priority and in most cases it might turn out to be like hikari no go where it only an icing that nothing more than a flimsy fan wish. However I would like to point that from my perspective kou sees aobo as an inspiration that motivates him to play baseball while Aoba shows the hidden romantic from that admiration, i felt like call her tsundere. I get that vibe that aoba is love with kou but I'm have trouble seeing Kou caring more for aoba than childhood friends.

Not to say it can't happen but im a person that looks at evidence present in both the anime and manga. I can't seem to recall many instance where Kou does something unusually outside but at best would be kou buying a shirt for aoba at that market.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote