Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-27, 16:45   Link #1712
Kamui04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Was the bad tactical move Miho's or Maho's? I think the older sister was in charge, and Miho not in a position to decide who goes ahead (maybe she was sent ahead).

As for the rescue, I agree that in that kind of competition, with actual death possible, her rescue was the only thing to do. But in a real battle, wouldn't her mother and sister have been right? By stopping there, she aborted whatever their tactics were and blocked the tanks behind her, making them all sitting ducks.
It this worlds context and senshadou's ideals it doesn't look like they're training for real war. Like Kay in the previous episode said this isn't war, it's Senshadou, as in it is a competition. There are rules and safety measures in place, although there's always the risk that something goes wrong when you deal with tons of steel, big guns and gunpowder. But that doesn't justify abandoning people in danger. And in so Shiho's "ideals" towards senshadou reminds me of instructor Kreese in the old Karate Kid movie.

If you're in a football game, one player gets injured, do everybody simply ignore him and continue as if nothing happened and look at him like a fricking loser?
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote