View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 16:49   Link #126
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
okay then i will give you a sword make a loli turn your life or a friend life upside down and you fight against her...okay will you slice her with you sword knowing that you could kill her? D:
Fucking yes, if I could get away with it. My preference is Chinese manhua, where slicing off scumbag's limbs, are typically normal.

And then feed her to sharks, alive. I know a lot of manhua, lots of them, as well as a few old manga that treat assholes like this no matter how hot they look.

That's what normally happen, even in reality, if the ones fighting her isn't retard who cares about moral standard, but more of "an eye for an eye".

Sparing scumbag's life when she almost kills you (while laughing) is the reason why those scums have been around lately.

The good citizens wouldn't want to cause trouble to others.

You know, the most typical villains we have are those who act tough taunting the protagonists when they overpower them, but when the situation reversed, they become cowards as hell.

BTW, I wish I could declare a law that forbid all underaged people from stepping out of their home, to make sure the harmless citizens wouldn't be caught as lolicons just by being near them, and shoot loli on sight. I'm tired with people being too retarded lately.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote