View Single Post
Old 2013-10-10, 06:09   Link #3458
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
well, there's just a little bit of progress for Haruto x Saki

Spoiler:

A small victory, I suppose. At least you can tell that she means something to him.
Can't wait to see this season's op.

Posted this back in june/july around ep 5 of VVV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
If you watch the OP in the scene after L-Elf where everyone is in space and is either looking right or left, I believe that everyone that is looking towards the right are the pilots or has to do something with the Valvraves. This is just a theory because on most animes I watch and studied the OP, most of my guesses about the anime were correct.

Also in the ending where eveyrone is facing right or left, I believe those are the pairs.
This is a wild guess based on the bonds/relationships that were built in episode 5.
At first I thought it was a type of showcasing where they partner would look the opposite way(they had your back kinda thing, but its in fact the opposite. The partner would look the same way.
This is due because the glasses guy and bully were looking the same way( built bonds/gained respect in episode 5)
The pres and vice president were looking the same way also.
The two teacher's looked opposite ways because they didn't click at all during their little dialogue.
Haruto's friend and glasses girl spent alot of time together in the past 5 episodes also and were looking the same way.

What does this mean?
L-Elf x Shouko
Haruto x Saki

The OP and ED contradict each other
Depending on which way they are facing the opposite direction in the OP and the same direction in the ED
Partner/friends/interests they look
In the OP is the right/left up/down
in the end is the right/right up/up
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote