View Single Post
Old 2012-10-04, 11:53   Link #1293
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I think that you are over analyzing the issue here... I suppose that it's better to talk outside spoiler talks, since the LN thread is way head from the manga thread....

Anyway, I am under the impression that Mari labeled Tatsuya as a troublemaker at first, and also as someone who squeals his way out of trouble. Being a troublemaker herself she seems kinda fond of the conflictive character type So I guess that when it was clear that Tatsuya wasn't brewing up trouble she started treating him better.

About her being insulting, her character type is kinda blunt, so it's probably not intentional. She also already has a boyfriend (this is something that Tatsuya noticed from her actions).
From my understanding, it was more like: "You're an interesting character, I'll keep my eye on you"

This is particularly evident due to the fact that she found out he could read activation sequences. That being said, she's definitely interested in characters with "spunk" and "confidence" that they can back up.. although she isn't aware of his true capabilities at this point.