View Single Post
Old 2006-04-29, 15:25   Link #82
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
That's the reason why all the campainging shouldn't be taken seriously.
Heck, I even did some campainging myself.
It doesn't really matter to me who you vote for, because you are voting for your favourites, not mine.
That poll was meant to be fun and casual, but sometimes people take polls too seriously.
Exactly. Riker is correct. I also did some campaigning in one Shuffe! thread awhile back before it got out of hand. It started out as good clean fun, but some people took it too seriously and posted too often and it got out of hand. Despite the somewhat off reputation of the Shuffle! forum, there was a lot of good clean fun going on and the show end up surprisingly interesting in the end. Riker made some pretty kick ass Sigs & Avatars as well.

That said, let's all just move on from the events of the Shuffle! forum and not worry about it too much. What's done is done and this thread isn’t for discussing Shuffle! or any other show except Suzumiya Haruhi. Once I pound out a few helpful rules, I’ll post the character poll and I expect everyone to have fun posting their adoration for their favorite characters.

Cheers.