Old 2014-02-04, 18:27   Link #15
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Animation Quality: 10
I like beautiful scenery in anime... and some imaginary visual
I think Shinsekai Yori got it all... pretty animation

Voice Actors: 10
it's weird but I think every seiyuus are okay... except one
yes... it's Squealer!!! His voice is awesome...
I believe he could be "gollum" from Lord of The Rings
I want to hear him say "My Precious" though

Script: 12/10
what else you got here... Science fiction mixed with traditional japanese setting with some futuristic technologies... and ah! Psychokinetic power
You could split SSY into 3 seasons based on the time skip...
anyway, I think this is the first time I love how the anime pictured the relationship between the characters... He did it in the most messed up way ever!
Satoru --> Shun <-- Saki <-- Maria <-- Mamoru
Thanks god... in the end, my favorite pairing is the one who win
I almost though that Saki would be all alone in the end... but the ending is cheerful enough to complete this anime

Soundtrack: 10
I think I want "Call Home" soundtrack for my alarm..
and the 2nd ending is beautiful... thanks Kana-chan for singing it

Enjoyment: 10
Honestly, this anime is starting to show some possibility to go bad from the beginning
The summer camp revealed that there are so many secrets in the world...
then Shun's Karma Demon arc... after that Maria-Mamoru runaway arc... and finally Queerats revolution arc
everything is so enjoyable... and I enjoy the timeskip as well.. it's like the anime managed to explain so many mysteries in just 25 episodes
even at the last episode, the last mystery about queerats' origin got explained (well, I understand why they put it at the end... because if Saki knew from beginning, she won't be able to kill anything)

Emotional Involvement: 10
too bad they didn't show any intercourse between Saki and Satoru though
well... I mean... they're the normal couple here... at least show some kissing
I have explained enough about how this anime involved watchers' emotion with those blood splatters, pretty animation, destruction of the village, weird mutants, and Saki's tears

final score : 10/10
even though it's little late, thanks for my friends who keep pushing me to watch this anime

Last edited by ~Yami~; 2014-04-01 at 23:31. Reason: stupid writing