View Single Post
Old 2008-03-27, 11:19   Link #257
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theowne View Post
But then, why lie to Hiromi about going to see her? Surely telling her the truth would have been much more preferable if he knew he was just planning to help her fly without him?
Im not sure why he said what he said i dont even think he understands himself. Personally i felt that scene was not needed there was really no point in it. Hiromi asked if he was upset and he said no. But he looked urgent to see and talk to Noe so we do know whatever it is its important. Maybe he felt he needed to clear things up with Noe first before he talked to Hiromi i dunno but Shin is not known for doing things the logical way. Like i stated i could be off base with it but the more i watched the scene it did not give me romantic vibes i just didnt feel it. The person i was routing for is already out of the game so im not shipping towards Hiromi. Im just following the clues as best i can. Then theres the question of Jun leaving is he going to leave Noe by herself as far as i can tell he is her only living family. The screens for the finally episode the way they were laid out tended to lean towards Hiromi more. I dunno i dont care who wins as long as it makes sense. But im fairly confident about the Noe being able to fly if anything she is the one who needs it most.