Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-11, 06:12   Link #13656
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

I don't think Moka's mum would be the leader, simply because I can't see a male vampire patriarch playing second fiddle to a woman, no matter how strong (well unless Daddy Starbuck's dead haha). Also from the tiny bit we've seen of the mum, she doesn't exactly seem the type, especially not compared to the likes of Akua.
Also, it was mentioned Akasha was friends with the <wrinkly dark lord>, if she wasn't dead or completely exiled/vanished, I'd also expect him to know at least a little more about what was going on; he seems relatively shrewd and yet even he doesn't seem to know what has happened to her, whereas by contrast the rest of the Shuzen family doesn't exactly seem to be hiding per se (Kokoa and Moka are both out in the open at the Academy, and the others are 'out and about').

Still possible though, as I said earlier Im starting to hope she is dead or vanished rather than anything else, because a lot of the other possible outcomes could be quite cruel or serious 'spanners in the works'. Also you're right, it specifically showed Kiria's rank at one point, and it was something along the lines of Lieutenant, I don't think it's ever been suggested he's the leader of FT.

I really hope the author has this section of the story well planned, he's raised a lot of questions we'd like answers to.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote