View Single Post
Old 2007-03-28, 13:41   Link #29
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Nothing to say, this episode was so good it was criminal (cit.)

It's a redemption for the loooong Yotsuba arc which I personally found kinda boring, (except from the point when Rem popped out and on). This episode 24 abundantly makes up, though.

Then what to say, to see the whole plan of Light unveiled piece by piece, I can't believe he conceived something of such a complexity. Or better, I can believe, knowing him from the first arc, but still I'm amazed. "Genious" starts to be strict of an adjective for him. Particularly the part of having the Shinigami adding fake convenient rules was unbelievable.
L seems to be the great defeated of the episode, but when he gets hold of the Death Note the first thing his mind produces is: "there's another Note around". I'm looking forward for his fate next week.

Nice to have Ryuk back , he'll always a good source of laughters.. but was that an apple he brought from the Shinigami's world, or rather a pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
No, no...
The eye of the shinigami doesn't half your entire life span.
It halves the "rest of your life span".
That point was clear, however, I still have the doubt about whether Jealous' lifespan was added to her total or not, since it would make difference.
Anyway, now it makes two times she halves her remaining lifespan's lenght. Whatever the count, I suspect it's starting to become kinda short at this point. I feel sorry for her

A 10 for the episode, of course. It was one of the few times which, if there was an 11, I'd picked it up.