View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 13:41   Link #118
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
I pinned the 4th as Naruto's father from as early as Chapter 1.
There were far too many things right off that pointed to this as a fact.
I actually made a mistake by stating it was too unrealistic, it still is very unrealistic. I understand your points, but it's not about what hints it but about all the things that would not make sense if that's the case.

When people talk about clans like the Uchiha or Hyuuga and even smaller ones they never ever mention the Uzumaki clan. Even when people learn Naruto's surname there's absolutely no reaction, not even from older people who should have more knowledge about the world. It's not only the clan itself, but there were two very special persons, two women who were wives of 2 great hokages and had the name Uzumaki, one of them being pregnant right before she died. Even if people didn't know that the kyuubi is inside Naruto they should have known that Uzumaki is special. But they knew that the kyuubi was inside him.

Then there's Naruto himself, why didn't he ever ask who were his parents, how did they die, or that maybe they are alive. He was 15 years old, traveling around with Jiraiya who really liked him, but they never talk about Naruto's parents. Jiraiya never tells him about his parents, even if he should know that telling Naruto the truth would probably help him becoming mentally stronger and thus their training to tame the kyuubi would have better results. Even the raikage knew who his parents were, that doesn't seem to be a deep secret of the village, and when it's revealed it seems to be common knowledge to the higher ups of the village (in this case Jiraiya and Tsunade, but obviously Danzou and the elders should also know about that).

So we either say that it's unrealistic or that ninja in this manga are generally retarded Even elite ones like Jiraiya or Tsunade have as much empathy as a stone, as they didn't even bother telling Naruto who he was. But that was just confirmed in the current chapter by the 2nd and 3rd hokage's behavior towards Itachi and Sasuke Of course i understand that all this is for plot reasons, if ninja just talked about their problems and resolved their conflicts by talking then there wouldn't be non-stop ninja fighting and that can't happen in action shonen manga
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote