View Single Post
Old 2010-12-05, 11:49   Link #19430
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I don't think Shannon/Yasu ever actively tried to get Battler back.

Quote:
I doubt you'd have liked to hear this after your volcano theories, and there's no less evidence for what I'm saying.
No less evidence? The point that I most strongly defended was the fact that Ange knew that there was no longer any Mansion to visit, it was also the point that was most harshly criticized even though it was blatantly obvious.

I don't think you can compare the two things. Criticisms about the volcano theory itself never actually bothered me, in fact I speculated about various disasters (including landslides and even remnants war bombs) and I even enforced discussions to understand what actually happened.
What I always refused to accept was any suggestion that no incident ever happened or that it was some low scale incident like a boiler explosion.

I'm not going to accept a claim that it was a far fetched idea and I was only lucky to understand it. There were overwhelming evidences about that.

I still believe the real incident was caused by a volcano eruption, and more precisely by a phreatomagmatic eruption. However I'd never blame you for criticizing it. I only do that for things that someone who's truly trying to understand this story should see.

Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2010-12-05 at 12:07.
Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote