View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 15:28   Link #37263
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
An Infinity update in a reasonable timeframe? Madness!

Well, see my author profile for the reason why. I have a little more time to write lately, since I'm trying to write professionally now; only e-books at the moment, because it's really cheap to do and I have no author cred in the world of original fiction yet. XD

Two works have been published, with a third in editing. Links can, again, be found on my author profile... they're very cheap, and any support is appreciated. I hope you read and enjoy.

Yes, this is shameless, shameless self-promotion, but you all knew I had no shame, so... yeah. And the more I sell, the more time I have to write fanfiiiiic...
Awesome. =3

That was a good chapter. Nice to see things moving along. And hoo boy... You'd think there are limits to social strangeness. Way to prove me wrong Tsukiyomi.

And you know something wrong with the world when Lindy wears the same expression as Chrono.

Still, good to hear you've been doing well being a published writer. Good luck with that. =3