View Single Post
Old 2011-07-09, 20:59   Link #11987
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
So I've reread the short "summary", and here's it in English for you people...

November 5th in Academy City, Kamijou Touma, Accelerator, and Hamazura, these three have finally met. However, this meant the start of the three-style event settling the girls who worried about them while saying "What were you doing".
I'm sure all guys had heard that at some point in our lives

Quote:
When Kamijou, with a strange tension, strikes up a conversation with a depressed Mikoto holding the Gekota strip which was his, he sees a railgun hell. And when he talks to Index in the same atmosphere.....
"Oi Misaka, How has it been-- eh?"

Mark my words, that's how it's going to go down- Touma is far too tactless to come up with any else along those lines.

Quote:
Hamazura is barely found by the Mugino group who were playing the "those who lose is the Bunny" game. Yet there was a little girl who resembled the now-dead former member Frenda next to him....
"I'll call you Frenda 1.5!"

Come on! Make it happen!

Quote:

Accelerator had had enough of the Last Order and Misaka Worst who banged in on him, but he gets angry at the coy manner of Worst, who had always butted in on him, while in front of Kamijou.

When science and magic meets, the everyday life story (comedy part) starts!
I've checked every possible meaning of the word 'coy'... So Worst wouldn't be putting the moves on Kamijou... But instead would be in dere-dere mode ?!

Quote:
Okay, now it seems the Misaka Sisters don't have any bad feelings for Touma, leading to Worst's quietness. Probably what got Accelerator angry: after all, he's the butt of constant harassment by Worst, meaning the Sister must have at least no-so-good thoughts about him.

Also, Japanese to English translations are always so frustrating.
Including that disposition towards misfortune, Accelerator just had the difference between their fundamental standpoints reconfirmed for him, but Kamijou couldn’t read that far into what Accelerator was thinking.