View Single Post
Old 2011-08-19, 18:27   Link #2282
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
... Because she's getting basically no screentime in this new series, and thus there is no way for her character to grow? So far, she's only appeared for some quick fanservice and to serve as Yui's foil in this chapter.
Yami's reformation happened practically overnight. Haruna's been in love with Rito since the beginning, she could learn to exert some self-control by now.

Quote:
she's hit Rito quite a few times when he groped her - just like Yami and Yui did.
And what bothers me is she continues to do it.

Quote:
Furthermore, unlike Yami, she doesn't hit him on purpose - As Ashaman said, it's just an automatic reaction. Although you could argue that if that's truly the case, then she should hit Risa as well. Err, let's just say she can instinctively tell when it's a woman doing the groping
Still, she's clearly not doing it on purpose.
It would help if she was at least apologetic about it. Rito doesn't get into these situations on purposes, yet he apologizes anyway. Haruna could afford to offer the same consideration.

Quote:
It's perfectly fine to dislike her (I don't like her that much myself, she's my least favorite along with Nana in fact), but I don't think she's done anything that warrants the sheer hatred she's getting in this thread.
My beef with her stems from the fact that she's the one who's shown the least growth out of all the main characters, and she's indirectly stunting Rito's development with the harem. It would be awesome if Yabuki and Hasemi can turn it around and make her look useful like she was before, so I'm hoping that can happen soon.