View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 21:05   Link #4079
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
......................shut up, yandere lover.

If Lala snapped the planet would explode. The one time she got slightly annoyed she wasted a TYPHOON by yelling.

Not sure if Nana and Momo have the same level of power, but they do have large armies of extremely dangerous plants and animals.

Yami actually angry. Considering she seems to have a delimited version of Eve's powers, she can make pretty much anything, like swords, guns, 100-gigaton nukes...

And why does everyone want to see the cute characters get broken? That's just mean.

Don't really have anything else to say, I'm just ragging on Randrak for wanting a Yandere. ick

Though the scenario could technically come about if the Master stabbed Rito in front of Mea, causing her to protect him. The others show up and Mea is holding Rito's comatose body.

NO YANDERE!!!!
While I am indeed a Yandere lover, I never said I wanted a yandere to join in.
I just want to see another side of the girls. I don't want to see the cute girls broken either, just to see their reaction to a bad situation...if they break a little then so be it but it will never be permanent (Even I don't want it to be permanent)

I believe some people misunderstand me when I bring up plot ideas that involve certain characters getting hurt and others becoming "broken". I like to see character's reactions that we are not used to seeing. In a light-hearted comedy manga, I like to see how the characters would react to a tragic event. In a very dramatic manga I like to see how characters react to light-hearted moments. In romances I like to see how couples would react to certain events involving their loved ones. In manga where a character is followed by misfortune, I want to see them react to lucky and happy situations. I'm simply curious as to how the authors would portray characters out of their usual elements.

I do wish the Master scenario would happen.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote