View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 22:33   Link #4080
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
While I am indeed a Yandere lover, I never said I wanted a yandere to join in.
I just want to see another side of the girls. I don't want to see the cute girls broken either, just to see their reaction to a bad situation...if they break a little then so be it but it will never be permanent (Even I don't want it to be permanent)

I believe some people misunderstand me when I bring up plot ideas that involve certain characters getting hurt and others becoming "broken". I like to see character's reactions that we are not used to seeing. In a light-hearted comedy manga, I like to see how the characters would react to a tragic event. In a very dramatic manga I like to see how characters react to light-hearted moments. In romances I like to see how couples would react to certain events involving their loved ones. In manga where a character is followed by misfortune, I want to see them react to lucky and happy situations. I'm simply curious as to how the authors would portray characters out of their usual elements.

I do wish the Master scenario would happen.
Yeah, sorry. I kind of went overboard there.

One thing of note is that this series is doing something I consider very scary: teetering. Dumb name, yes, but it's the best word to describe what's going on. The series is getting very very close to crossing a line into very dark territory. Seriously, with how Mea is portrayed, the TLR-D could end up as some kind of murder horror show.

I know that is extremely unlikely, but every time the creepy little nutball flips her lid, someone almost dies. Plot and fanservice aren't the only things that got more intense in the sequel.