View Single Post
Old 2005-12-28, 03:38   Link #132
hakito
ecchi

Red face

Nice image, I'm not sure about the border, a variation on the speed of the loop could help it look more real (I guess)
Must be hard to do something like this, I like it

Kinda ecchi, but I think it has some style in it. I like the detail (like the shadows)

A side note: ppl here tend to change their ava's often, that's why some of you include the avatars along with your comments, but most of you don't (hence some comments doesn't have sense anymore) Having tried myself, I find this have a little pain, so I propose to be ourself who upload our own avatar (and include it in our posts) so others already have a freeze-hosted copy of it and don't have to upload every avatar they want to rate.

Despite the fact that I just post to comment this, I shall do what I suggest, so here it is the direct link: http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3841/hakito1ua.gif

edit: to admins, moderators or anyone who knows about it: if I include the avatar (as an image) using the AS-forum-avatar-image-path in a quote, does it survive an avatar update? (I would think it doesn't, but there's a parameter called 'dateline')

Last edited by hakito; 2005-12-28 at 04:48.
hakito is offline   Reply With Quote