View Single Post
Old 2006-06-03, 01:51   Link #42
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran
Your wording is slightly off: I think that young leaders are historically commonplace. Some of these leaders were quite effective, and a few are renowned enough to be given a place among greatest leaders of all time. Hence Lacus being a great leader at a tender age is not really implausible.

I most certainly do not think that Lacus achieved "absolute victory"; I think that taking such a term seriously is a sign of naivety. One simply does not gauge the plausibility of an accomplishment by examining whether a historical action exactly parallels a hypothetical one. Instead, it's better to compare the relative scopes of the accomplishments with the resources available.

You seem to be dodging the intentions of the post...Forget "absolute victory"...Classify the end of GSD concearning Lacus' part with anyword of your liking and answer my orginal questions...Your parse-word game is not a good enuff response...I wouldn't blame you if you didn't have a response though regarding trying to translate Lacus to your orginal concept...Whether i'm naive or not is besides the point and the rest of your post serves as a good deflection technique as even tritoch indirectly notices...

Quote:
Given the circumstances of the C.E. vs the evidence of Lacus' manuvering to accomplish what she did, shouldn't the comparison atleast equate if her actions are as plausible as you deem??
Who equates, who is as skillful??

Quote:
Hence Lacus being a great leader at a tender age is not really implausible.
I'm asking you to dig deeper than the shell of this comment...If her greatness is plausible, why is it plausible??

Quite honestly I'm asking for more than you can possibly give..I just want to see how you deal with it...The more you rollerskate tells me there isn't enuff evidence to support Lacus' plausibility as a great leader especially in a comparison of real societal leaders...If you can't provide any young leaders whose successes are as plausible as Lacus', how can Lacus be plausible?? And answer these questions even if it just serves to entertain me please...Either you have an answer or you dont...