View Single Post
Old 2007-02-16, 02:47   Link #135
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
*Been re-watching old eps*

I have come to the conclusion that anyone could kick Naruto's ass just as long as they keep their mouths shut!

Naruto is a plum. As long as you don't fuck with him mentally he's there to be plucked...

TRUTH!
lol, I've recently watched through most of the series again(with the exception of filler, once was enough for that) and I do know what yer talkin about. I guess the same thing could be said for almost every Shōnen type anime. If the characters he fought wouldn't give him reason to do so, I think since Naruto would still have to be the determined guy that he is...he would just come off a lil more crazy since the scene/dialogue would go something like...

*Naruto getting beat up by some jutsu that both shocked/suprised him and made him wonder how it was possible*
*queue Naruto's "I'm about to win this fight" music*

Naruto(While getting up) - "I won't take back my words...It's my...way of the ninja!"

Character he's fighting - "What?!? But umm...you haven't even said any words to take back yet. We just went right into the the whole fighting thing..."

Naruto - "I'll prove that you're wrong, and that even a drop-out can change!"

Character he's fighting - "I'm not even sure what yer talking about. I never said..." *Naruto goes Crazy-Kyubi-Mode* "...what the?!?...sigh, is this even fair?"

*Naruto proceeds to win the fight anyways.*

So in the end they would still turn out the same. Just with Naruto having a slight case of insanity.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote