View Single Post
Old 2010-06-22, 15:58   Link #788
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Eep! The whole surrogate daughter thing just freaks me out, since I've always thought she was his girlfriend/lover/whatever. I doubt he actually lived with the two dozen males, though. I pretty much figured the only one he was in frequent contact with was Rigaldo.
Umm, ewww? 0_o

Well, It's the thought; he obviously never really gave a spit over any of them, but nothing ever really stopped him from going with them or talking with them. Riful didn't really have that luxary since she was always actually looking for people .

It's a shame she hated Isley actually....because if she just joined him during his prime, all her problems would be solved and she wouldn't be lonely anymore. Isley...neither of them actually, are the type to share power however.

---

About the artwork, that's exactly what I was saying Kenshin; that despite looking like fully-grown adults, all of them are pretty close to 100 years old....

Unless you're going in the other direction and saying that despite physically looking that way, they are much younger which explains the age thing....in which case I just can't believe that. I can't believe that Isley and all the males are actually still teenagers or anyone under the age of 25. It's just....weird 0_0.