View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 04:47   Link #28709
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestSpeaker View Post
For example, what did you mean by this?
I was answering jjblue1's post about Yasu fearing the change that happened in Battler. My argument is, that she shows this fear by NOT ADRESSING the inner change in Battler, besides the growth of his body. His character in EP1-4 (escpacially 1-2) is like that of a 12 year old. He doesn't seem to know anything and has to ask others, he is like a Watson. Although he is said to have read many mysteries, his reasoning about the closed rooms is ridiculous, escpacially his piece-part. The Meta-Battler also reflects this behavior.

In EP5 Meta-Battler says about his Piece self, that he is not in control of anymore: "I am way too smart in this story". But my theory (and many others), is that EP5 is at least BASED ON a witch-hunter forgery. The forgers have no problem to get to know about Battler's personality, as they would just have to ask his high-school class mates.

In EP6 Erika notes about Piece-Battler that the witches game made him smarter, but that cannot apply for a piece, as the piece is always (supposed to be) the same. The pieces don't experience the witches game. But still the piece DID become smarter. And since Battler supposedly knows himself better than Yasu knows him, I conclude that this version has more weight.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote