View Single Post
Old 2012-06-27, 10:47   Link #29369
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by haguruma View Post
Anime episode 17 (01:39)
Rudolph is lying face up to the direct left of the portrait and Kyrie face up directly in front of epitaph plate. Hideyoshi is lying face up in front of the sofa, to the right of the stairs.
Anime episode 17 (17:03)
When they push the doors to the mansion open Hideyoshi is still lying in the same spot, but Rudolph is now lying face down a little to the right of the epitaph plate, even further than Kyrie lay a while ago and Kyrie is nowhere to be seen.

In episode 18 they are face up in their old positions again...but it still strikes me as strange...

This is of course considering that Ryűkishi actually paid attention to this point, but seeing how he told only Beato's voice actress what actually happened and only Shannon's to a certain extent, I think we can assume he would have minded such a blatant move from the anime creators. And it's nearly impossible to be a mistake because these are changes that have to be done instead of just reusing the exact same cells twice (which is easier and cheaper).
Since they go to their original positions later I'd just say it's one of Studio DEEN's silly mistakes. You have a point that it's cheaper not to redraw them. But then again maybe they didn't want it to look cheap?

They've done tons of other errors like this. Forgetting to draw the one winged eagle onto people's clothes sometimes, and giving the stakes of purgatory the wrong hair colors are a couple.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote