View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 01:33   Link #1736
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I've been reading this series for a while, haven't read anything indicating Tiamat is perverted. She is the only female among Dragon Kings. She is a western blue dragon and has only been mentioned The Familiar's Requirements side story of volume 8, volume 4 when Ddraig mentioned that she hates him, and volume 14 when Ise and Azazel were discussing about the Dragon King. Her power level is the strongest of all Dragon Kings, even said that she is as powerful as Satan. Her title is Chaos Karma Dragon.

Unless it post an exact quote, also indicating volume and chapter I rather not persist this unlikely matter that seems to be devoid of any tact.

As much as I love to make discussions, I draw my line from topics that seems like the only chances it would come true would be the chances I win the lottery.
I'd say the chances of it arent as unbelievable as some people think. We don't know anything personal about Tiamat. She may have actually liked Ddraig but was tsundere about it. She may have just liked teasing Ddraig. From what we have seen of him, it's unlikely that he would understand either of the notions and to him it would just come off as her picking on him.

Kiryuu is also a bit of an enigma. Outside of being Asia's friend we know little to nothing about her besides her pervertedness. The type of teasing she does I could totally see Ddraig misinterpreting as dislike. Even Ise has trouble dealing with her.

You could say there isn't any indication that Kiryuu is Tiamat but at the same time I could say that there isn't any indication that she isn't Tiamat. Nothing is stated but currently there really isn't anything that could without a doubt say that it is impossible.