View Single Post
Old 2009-11-16, 17:08   Link #132
Velsy

I just finished watching this episode now.

I also wubbing Deanna's mysterious character, I also suspected her to be similar to Horo, But I have no real evidence to back it properly other than the feathers around her crib suggesting she could be some type of bird if I am right. Few of the posts have already noted that too I see.

I've enjoyed watching lawrence the last 3 episodes, given him major +++ points. while Horo whos currently in my top ten characters, has been receiving major negative points. Was going to wait until I finished spice and wolf before announcing my favourit character of the year. Half way thu the 3rd ep I was thinking, dam Horo has a chance at rivaling Senjougahara for that title, but at the end of episode 3 and to the current ep, I think or would say shes missed out most likely.

Even with my fall of Horo right now, Lawrence has been awesome to balance things out. If he can pull this victory out, Ima be so proud of him! I was going to say alone, but It be even more awesome if Deanna has her hand in his victory over the prince charming brat.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2009-11-16 at 17:56.