View Single Post
Old 2012-05-03, 11:58   Link #28681
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
Why do you think a Beatrice disguise was necessary? She may have been in possession of the dress, but she never needs to actually wear it after Kinzo dies.
PieceBattler saw her in Ep 4 so I think she needs a Beato disguise.

Quote:
Well, yeah, that's what it means to be an adult - knowing how to act appropriately. And despite that bit of rambling, Eva's relationship with Jessica is still QUITE GOOD when it's not put under the stress of ritualistic murders. I'll admit that Lion is a bit Mary-Sui-ish, but his traits never veer into the unrealistic, and he enjoys a relationship to the relatives pretty much the same as the other kids. I mean, none of the adults even have any real, legitimate, supported-by-text reasons to dislike any of the kids, like they do to sometimes dislike each other (and even THOSE are pretty scant, actually).
*nods* My impression that Lion's 'everyone is cool with me being the head and loves me' was a little biased is due to Ep 7 general tendence to show things a little biased and to the fact that later, when pressed by Bern, Lion wasn't so sure everyone was so cool with it.

It's no proof though, just a feeling.

Quote:
Yes, that's exactly what I think. His sentiment will have changed from "I fell out of THAT uterus." to "Ushiromiya Asumu raised me with love and was a huge part of the person I ended up being, and fulfilled pretty much every role one typically associates with a mother."

Or perhaps, more flippantly, Step-moms are moms, too.
I agree

Quote:
I believe it was stated that the only recognizable piece of a person that was found AT ALL was Maria's jawbone. You could theorize, then, that anybody BESIDES Maria was still perhaps alive and well. Or in Maria's case, alive and very jawless.
Hum... I don't remember the exact quote. I seem to remember Maria's jaw came up because with it they proved she was surely dead and therefore couldn't have written the messages post explosion. I'll need to recheck that part to see if they stated her jaw was the only recognizable bit they found.

Quote:
I sometimes wonder, when Ange says she'll accept "anyone at all" coming home, if Godha pulled up in a coupe, took off his hater blockers, and was all "Hey girl. You KNOW I meant to call you after that whole, tch, EXPLOSION thing. It was c-razy. How you doin'?"
Well, with anyone I think she means anyone in HER family, meaning no servants, cousins, aunts or uncles are okay. After all Eva returned but she doesn't accept her. I bet if someone else had returned in Eva's place she would have placed the blame on that someone else... unless he/she was her mom, dad or Battler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErenselTheJester View Post
I wouldn't say she feared rejection, more like she feared enslavement. Keep in mind that George never asked her about things, he decided on his own and dictated these things as both of their futures.

I would like to think of Beatrice as bird trying to free herself from her cage. If she were to go with George, she would be able to leave the island at the expense of her fate being decided by some guy she doesn't really like.
Well, the interview pointed out how what scared her was the fact she couldn't fulfil the future George dreamed of, not that she 'disliked' it.
And it's true that George merely states his dream and never asks her if she has her owns because he's a pretty egocentrical guy but well, she always seemed to agree with them, so even if he'd been less egocentrical, there were low chances it would dawn on him she didn't like his plans.

Quote:
Remember that Lion's hair is up to the middle of his back. If Yasu had that much hair, she wouldn't be able to hide it in her small wigs.
... Yasu never had to dress up as Lion though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestSpeaker View Post
I have no idea to what you are referring here
In the manga you see in Ep 3 & 4 a black human shape who supposedly represent Beato or better Beato's true self. However that human shape has no recognizable traits like clothes or hair. Likely this is to keep up the mystery about who she is (in EP 8 she's given clothes and hair) and not due to Yasu wandeering around naked (or in really tight clothes) and hairless but well, as I said, the idea that Yasu might have few hair gave to this representation of her an entirely new meaning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestSpeaker View Post
Speaking of corpses, I always wondered.

Who do you guys think placed Kinzos corpse in the furnace in the games where it occurred? Shkannon certainly could have done it, but I feel like Krauss/Natsuhi could just have easily have done it themselves/ordered it. It certainly takes the stress off them having to protect the study.

More importantly, where the heck did they keep that thing for 2 years?
I think it can even be a combination of both as in Natsuhi and Krauss' mind Shkannon was an accomplice in guarding the study.

Though there can be reasons to keep around the body I tend to think that in Prime they disposed of the body way earlier and it was kept around only on the gameboards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
-stuffs
It's really a well constructed plot for a fic and also an interesting theory.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote