View Single Post
Old 2009-04-03, 20:01   Link #3989
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr7olsniper View Post
Yah it looks like the manga is going to go to NOT. What im wondering though is if its going to pass NOT since there havnt been any reports on a new book coming out anytime soon
I doubt it. the manga has been intact to Gatou's core story with the exception of minus and plus of minor characters. Unlike other writers of manga like Inuyasha that stray away from teh manga's original story. FMP impressively is intact. Infact after reading the complete TSR sigma collection in the manga and compare to the animation...i say am impressed. They added parts that werent even there in the manga OR the novel. They also improved it by taking out those gothic lolita girls ( seriously...can you even consider them a threat?) and replace them with kick ass life-threatening chinese women worthy enough for Chidori to kick their ass . ( the novel of course was twin boys...but they sucked =/ )

i really DOUBT the manga will stray and make up the story because of the fact that the novels are top hits and as loved by fans as the manga. It was the top 10 light-read novels in japan.
to stray away,..would be like loosing money instantly =/ and alot of fans...

i think,.... its EXTREMELY hard to add the ending to these series...its not exactly a big boss at the end and call it a day...theres so many secrets unknown...=/....

i guess tahts Gatou's trumpcard..XD
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote