Thread: Licensed Shiki
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-26, 23:24   Link #322
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
...I'd be investing in garlic, finding some holy water, making a few wooden stakes and packing my bags to get the hell out of town as fast as I could.
And when you told a doc in the next town that you had, you'd have your licence revoked for that, too. Vampires do not exist in real life, is what they'd say. Although bloodletting does, as you say, so you and the police should be looking for the creep who is going around taking blood from people. Not buying garlic and abandoning your patients.

Thanks for the outline of the medicine. From what you write, the natural conclusion would be some kind of bloodletting? A cult? A solitary crazy? A criminal conspiracy to sell the blood? Another doc? One of your employees? But as your Wikipedia reference says, this is hardly a very common happening, so it would (will?) probably be the very last thing he thinks of.

He's guilty of lack of imagination more than malpractice, it seems to me. Since he inherited the hospital, perhaps he's not the top doc in the country. So far, I'd say he's doing okay -- but not as well as he could be doing if he thought of all the possibilities.

Sending the woman home rather than keeping her under observation was a no-no, however, I agree. It might be normal if there were no mystery about the situation, but Megumi's death means there is.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote