View Single Post
Old 2012-02-07, 04:58   Link #1021
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
That doesn't make much sense. If it was only from the vision then he would have said or implied it was only from the vision. You don't say you know someone when you've never met them before or even spoken to them. Unless there's a translation error he's clearly hinting at something more. And given the context within which he states it it's more likely the former than the latter.
But it was implied that it's from the vision: when he tells Mikoto that he also feels he knows Kagura and knows that Kagura is the one person he shouldn't give up Mikono to, there is a helpful flashback to the vision. (I haven't seen the sub btw.)

The only time where I felt that there might be something more to it was when Kagura was posing with his back to the sun, saying "back off, this is my bitch," and Amata was all "wtf, no." But that was a bit too vague, especially since Kagura showed no signs of recognition either. I suppose we'll see sooner or later. I'm pretty sure that there's a connection between the two so...
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote