View Single Post
Old 2012-02-07, 05:03   Link #1022
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
But it was implied that it's from the vision: when he tells Mikoto that he also feels he knows Kagura and knows that Kagura is the one person he shouldn't give up Mikono to, there is a helpful flashback to the vision. (I haven't seen the sub btw.)

The only time where I felt that there might be something more to it was when Kagura was posing with his back to the sun, saying "back off, this is my bitch," and Amata was all "wtf, no." But that was a bit too vague. I suppose we'll see sooner or later. I'm pretty sure that there's a connection between the two so...
Well he actually says it in response to Mikono saying she feels like she knows him and we both know that she wasn't talking in regards to the vision. And there's a difference between just seeing someone in a vision which he remembers distinctly and feeling like he actually knows the person. He even wonders why he he feels like he knows him which would be silly if it was simply because of the vision, since he has a flashback explicitly pointing him out.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote