View Single Post
Old 2012-06-24, 10:42   Link #31
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Isn't their technology is superior because of a part of EXA-DB, which only contains information about military technology?
indeed from the explanation the researchers said that EXA-DB are full of military technology that their technology are far cry with their present ones but realistically isn't military technology is more advance than civilian technology in reality? and in reality that technology was converted and used for the better of civilian. And the way vagan do. They put more thoughts on military actions and not the lives of the people. Look at the citizens. They look like in the middle east. They live in a very bad environment and I don't know why they are still leaving near the mars if they leave in a colony. Do they need materials from mars to survive? I don't know but their own location itself is killing them and they aren't even going farther away from it. I don't understand and they are putting more effort on military side than the civilians living inside the colony.

Look at the colony that leaves near earth. They leave a much better way and they don't focus much on military tech but more on agricultural or more like research. They living a better and more simple life than those vagan people.

They want to invoke emotions for the vagan people. Sure they did that. I feel bad for Lu but I still can't ignore how idiotic for them to not even find other way then war.