Thread: Licensed Witch Hunter
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-29, 22:23   Link #246
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Too bad the manhwa couldn't bother to tells us about it. It would be nice to get a reason beyond North's omnicidal maniac complex for why she hates humans so much.
i think they told us the reason, the humans started a war against witches , in war you dont need reason to eliminate the enemy.
maybe have a more complex reason behind her action but I think that is motive enough for her actions , i can live with this motive.

About my other post, i want to say that i know that east is the only one great witch that have a suporter but my theory is more like South and her Sister ,just remember the first time South went to fight North ,her sister came from her hat or something like that and we can see that they have very strong conection,maybe all witch's that have a sister or a brother have a very strong conection ,tasha and her sister , South and her sister and like my theory West and her sister(verette).
to finish, just read chapter 36 you can clear see that South sister came from her Hat so my theory is that verette is =e West sister and her opposite and have the same type of conection that South have with her sister.

sorry about my english, i'm self learning..

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2013-03-30 at 00:41.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote