View Single Post
Old 2007-02-08, 07:40   Link #38
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Wow, this is the first time I've seen you compliment Naruto's performance Lady Rave-chan . That aside I absolutely loved this chapter, which was a thousand time better than the previous chapter 340 disaster. Holy **** on a sandwich with a **** on top, how much power does that Rasenshuriken have? Not too keen on the name but whatever works.
amazing, just truly amazing. I mean just how much power does that Rasenshuriken have?
and I thought Desert Coffin was nasty and horrific, at least you still have a body left when
Gaara hits you with Desert Coffin.
Rasenshuriken just........just....wipes you off the face of the earth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Wow, this is the first time I've seen you compliment Naruto's performance Lady Rave-chan . That aside I absolutely loved this chapter, which was a thousand time better than the previous chapter 340 disaster. Holy **** on a sandwich with a **** on top, how much power does that Rasenshuriken have? Not too keen on the name but whatever works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
Ghey! Nothing too spectacular. So again we go back to the question, what changed in Naruto? We've seen that soo many times where he tricks the opponent into attacking his clone thinking it's the real him then he surprises him. I don't think this will work on Sauske since he could probably see through his trick and he's too fast to be hit by that attack. Ofcourse the attack was pretty powerful and impresive and I guess Naruto did not get caught in the explosion but rather, was exhausted.
the answer is he tricked you didn't he?.....nobody knows when he'll play his tricks.
his so goofy with it, that you really don't know what do expect from him.
and thats why Neji couldn't beat him in season 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The attack is indeed spectacular. I'm not sure how it works, it seems the Wind Shurinken part is used to project the target away for a while until the Wind Rasengan explodes in a first blast. The Wind waves then come back toward the target to finish it.

On the other hand I was affraid that Naruto connecting with Kakuzu would happen that way. Kakuzu presented as a cunning ninja with tremendous experience... Felt for the easiest KB trick in the book.
Not only that but the guy who uses large elemental AOE attack as main offense and can separate his hearts so he wouldn't be killed by one single powerful attack suddenly stop using these abilities when Naruto appears.
Kishimoto makes good vilains but I would prefer to see them killed because the heros were smarter rather than the vilain becoming suddenly dumb.

Bleh enough whinning

Yes the Wind waves do come back toward the target to finish it, but it does with with the remaining Rasengun left, but because of the wind force constantly pushing it forwards and sucking everything in, it will go through the whole body instead of just impacting on the chest area, like it did when Naruto hit Kabuto with it while saving Tsunde..

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-02-08 at 08:28. Reason: Don't triple post
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote